ME'Scope BUNDLES FOR SPIDER-80X DYNAMIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
SPIDER-80X and ME’scope VES BUNDLES
Crystal Instruments’ Spider-80X dynamic measurement system is now supported by Vibrant Technology’s ME’scope VES. The Spider-80X system works as a front-end that integrates with the Direct Data Acquisition functionality or ME’scope.
ME’scope VES BUNDLES
ME’scope VES (Visual Engineering Series) is a family of software packages and options that make it easier for you to observe, analyze, and document noise & vibration problems in machinery and structures. ME’scope VES is used to display and analyze experimental multi-channel time or frequency domain data, acquired during the operation of a machine, or forced vibration of a structure.
- Display acquired time domain and calculated frequency domain waveforms
- Use a spreadsheet for all front-end channel parameters
- Use Scope mode for real-time signal display
- Display measurements locations on a connected structure model
- Accumulate measurements directly into a connected Data Block
- Use triggering with accept/reject controls for impact testing
- Use force and exponential windows
For more information about ME'Scope, please visit: http://vibetech.com/go.cfm/en-us/content/mescope