SIMO Swept Sine Testing
EDM Modal SIMO Swept Sine Testing includes a dedicated test setup and operation process flow using a single shaker outputting a sine wave to acquire FRF signals. The source output type is swept sine. The sweep mode can be linear or logarithmic. The FRF signals of each measurement DOFs with respect to defined reference DOF will be constructed. The output drive level can be defined to run the test under no control strategy, or the response of a control channel can be specified to run the test in a closed loop.
The modal analysis process is seamlessly integrated with SIMO Sine Swept Sine testing.
- Ease of use testing process
- Point/direction auto/manual increment
- One swept sine excitation (reference)
- Specify source output level; or control the amplitude of one input channel
- Linear, Logarithmic sweep mode
- Filter, RMS, Mean or Peak for measurement strategy
- Fixed or proportional tracking filter, with user defined bandwidth
- User defined left/start/end frequency; sweep speed