CAREERS AT CRYSTAL INSTRUMENTS
Crystal Instruments (CI) is a leading worldwide supplier of dynamic measurement systems and software for machine monitoring, vibration control, and modal testing. Backed by over 30 years of engineering expertise, CI’s products are used for machine diagnosis, design verification, product testing, and process improvement by manufacturers of electronic and mechanical products.
The Crystal Instruments team consists of a talented group of engineers, technicians and managers with an extensive background in the test and measurement industry. CI’s headquarters and manufacturing is in Santa Clara, CA.
Position: European Sales Manager
Manages and directs distribution networks to achieve global sales and profit goals. Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies. Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the VP of Sales.
- Engage customers, understand the customer’s needs, and identify solutions for the customer with Crystal Instruments product offering.
- Present sales proposals, conduct negotiations, and procure sales orders.
- Develops distribution channels.
- Provides first line of technical support when problems arise.
- Set and exceed sales targets to maximize profitability.
- Continuous interaction with customers and distribution channels. International travel +35% of the time.
- Other duties as needed by the VP of Sales.
Compensation is highly competitive and depends on experience. Includes base salary, commission, and benefits.
Desired Skills or Expertise:
- BS or equivalent in Physics or Engineering.
- 4 or more years of engineering sales experience.
- Hands-on electronic skills.
- Strong knowledge of structural vibration, data acquisition, and dynamic signal analysis.
- Experience with vibration testing, vibration control, and/or data acquisition is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume’s to Jobs@go-ci.com
Please do not apply if you do not have any familiarity with structural vibration, data acquisition, and dynamic signal analysis. Thank you for your interest.