Spider-NAS Network Attached Storage Solution
(Network Attached Storage Device)
HIgh Performance Network Storage Device
The Spider-NAS (Network Attached Storage) is a dedicated network storage device designed to provide high performance data recording for Crystal Instruments modules. Compatible front-ends include the Spider-80X, the Spider-81, and the Spider-DAQ.
Features Removable Hard Disk
The Spider-NAS features a high-performance 2.5 inch removable Serial ATA (SATA) hard disk as storage media. Each Spider-NAS is shipped with a solid state hard-drive of 250GB. Users have the option of attaching a second disk for additional storage.
Date Recording Perfomance
The Spider-NAS records data in NTFS file format. The data is transferred to a PC by using Crystal Instruments’ EDM software or by removing the SATA hard disk and connecting the disk to a PC.
The Spider-NAS features 8 high-speed data buses which interface with each compatible module. Each dedicated data port can reach a theoretical speed of 480 Mb/second. When operating, the Spider-NAS stores data simultaneously for all dynamic measurement channels at 100 kHz sampling rate.
- Data Ports: 8 ports, 480 Mbits/second per port
- Ethernet Port: 1 port RJ45, Ethernet port that supports 10, 100, and 1000 Mbit/s line speed full or half duplex and auto sensing
- SATA: 2 ports, one internal one external, in default a 250GB SATA solid state hard-drive is installed internally. SATA connectors support data transfer speeds up to 3 Gbps.
- Storage Media: Two 2.5-inch SATA hard-drives
- System Power Consumption: 110 – 250 VAC Input, 15 VDC output, Max Amps 3 A, Lemo connector
- Size: 35 x 243 x 177 mm (1.38 x 9.57 x 6.97 inches)
- Product Weight: 1.30 kg