SPIDER-HUB IEEE 1588 INDUSTRIAL NETWORK SWITCH
INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET SWITCH WITH IEEE 1588v2
Designed and manufactured by Crystal Instruments, the Spider-HUB Industrial Ethernet Switch supports the latest IEEE 1588v2 technology to fulfill precision time synchronization requirements for data acquisition and control applications. The Spider-HUB guarantees time-stamping accuracy within 50 nanoseconds and can be configured for 1588v2 Master, Boundary Clock, and Transparent Clock functionality.
With a total of ten Ethernet ports, the modular design of the Spider-HUB makes network planning easy, allowing for greater flexibility and quick expansion of multiple switches. Along with a choice of either front or rear wiring, its small size footprint and low energy consumption make the Spider-HUB suitable for a variety of industrial applications including high speed data acquisition and dynamic signal measurement.
- Ethernet Ports: 10 ports (RJ45), supports up to 8 Spider-80X modules
- Performance: 10, 100, and 1000 Mbit/s line speed full or half duplex and autosensing of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbit/s port speeds. Optionally programmable to fixed port speed, speed matching between 10, 100, and 1000 Mbit/s ports.
- Power Connector: 2.5 mm center-pin power jack
- System Power Consumption: Average 21 watts, max 25 watts
- Size: 35 mm x 243 mm x 177 mm
- Weight: 1.28 kg
- Price: $1,500 USD Contact Crystal Instruments for purchasing information.